Friday, March 29, 2013

Niteflirt and the Homebound House Slut

Ok, so yes, I admit it. I am a secret slut. In my mind anyway. And in my oh so dirty phone sex convos on Niteflirt. I love letting my inner slut run wild and free while hubby is away (or even better, when he's sleeping.) I don't know why I get such a perverse sense of satisfaction from that, but I do. (and I'm not ashamed to admit it!) 

Part of me wonders what would happen if he (or someone in his family-OMG!) came across this blog. Would he then realize I need more than just a three stroke joke every other week? Or would I just be the "whore" that cuckolded him through phone sex? I don't really care, but sometimes I wonder...

I think most men would probably go with what's behind door number 2. Their egos get in the way of seeing what's really happening. Right under their own...well...you know... *lol* When guys call me on Niteflirt for phone sex, it's kind of like a mini-vacation for me. It's like...I can be someone else for a while, you know? Instead of prim and proper housewife, I can be...whatever it is you desire. Anything you need. A wonton sexual slut with needs and desires to share as well. 


But then the phone rings and instead of a phone sex escapade, it's hubby telling me not to forget the vet appointment or to set out his argyle socks. (like he can't do that?) I'd much rather be talking to you. On Niteflirt. Right now...

Call me on Niteflirt! (Little Wifey Waiting)

1-800-863-5478 Ext: 9963984

I'm Waiting...


Call 
Button

No comments:

Post a Comment