Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Confessions of a Phone Sex Princess

My husband calls me Princess. He doesn't know about the phone sex part. Yet. Sometimes I think I should tell him, just to see the look on his face. Then other times I realize I would have to be flat out of my head to tell him! He is a bit jealous. Ok, a lot. 

It's probably because he knows he doesn't satisfy me. At least not in that way. He's a perfectly fine husband otherwise, but...well...there's always a "but", isn't there? So that's why I'm on Niteflirt with my very own "wifey phone sex" line. Tempting, teasing, titillating, all the fun stuff! 

So the other night, I did a partial confession regarding what I shared with you on my last blog post. The bdsm stuff. I told him I'd been reading 50 Shades of Gray, even though I hadn't. I've found much more...interesting...information on the internet. Stuff that you won't find in most books. My phone sex callers talk about stuff like that, and they make me want to do it in real life! 

I asked him if he'd ever considered dabbling in bdsm. Of course, he hadn't. He didn't want to play with the crop I had picked up at a local adult bookstore, and wouldn't even consider the pretty red and black flogger I had to specially order online. He did finally consent to giving me a rather half-hearted over the knee spanking though...and even though he wasn't really into it, I found it quite exciting!

So yeah, maybe I should tell him all about my new side venture on Niteflirt. Let him know that while he's out making the money, his honey is not only making money but also getting very excited (and satisfied) having phone sex with all and sundry! Maybe...*sigh* I just...don't know...should I?!!! 

Call me on Niteflirt! (Little Wifey Waiting)

1-800-863-5478 Ext: 9963984

I'm Waiting...



Call 
Button

No comments:

Post a Comment