Saturday, March 16, 2013

Phone Sex Fantasy

The other day, one of my callers asked what my fantasy is, and I wasn't sure what to say. I've always considered myself a lady, and where I come from (cum from?!!) real ladies would never tell an absolute stranger her deepest darkest fantasies...would she? I mean, I know I'm doing phone sex on Niteflirt, but I guess I thought I would be hearing and acting out other peoples' fantasies. I didn't even consider that they would be asking me to share mine.

Hmmm....

I felt like I was in a phone sex dilemma. Should I make something up or should I really tell him what I want? I kinda thought I should say something pretty ordinary and house wifey, like I want to be tied spread eagle with satin ties, and ravished. (now that I say it, it actually does sound fun!) I did tell him of a rendevous I had with a girlfriend of mine. It was a very exciting time for both of us!! (I really do miss her...) But...my phone sex fantasies run a bit deeper than that; they are a little more...exotic. I'm not sure if Niteflirt is the place to play them out or not. 

I thought of just blurting out the truth. That yes, I do fantasize about being tied up and ravished, but not by just my husband, or some phone sex fantasy lover, but...by several men...strangers... who come to where I'm held just so that I may serve them...I want to be forced to serve them in ways that are degrading and humiliating but also exciting and wanton. I want to throw away the little house wifey exterior, and become a sex slave to be used and abused. 

When I think of fantasies (phone sex and real) I dream of whips, chains, leather and straps. I picture myself being forced to kneel, to crawl, to obey in any and every way. I want to be loosed from the chains of polite society, and objectified. 

So, see? When you call my Niteflirt phone sex line, you might *be* talking to Little Wifey Waiting...that is what everyone in my every day life sees. But...there's more to me than that. Much more. Cum explore it with me...please? 

Call me on Niteflirt! (Little Wifey Waiting)

1-800-863-5478 Ext: 9963984

I'm Waiting...



Call 
Button

No comments:

Post a Comment